Terms and conditions
You cannot take up the services of our organisation until and unless you do not agree to our terms and conditions. So, it’s a humble request to kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully before you decide.
Subscription to our services means that you have gone through the terms and conditions no matter however you may take up our services. If you decline the offer of subscription then, you won’t have to accept the terms and conditions.
According to these terms, you are considered as the end user who is accessing the official website, contents of the site and taking up the services that is being offered by the website.
Our website is an Internet-based e-commerce and content website that is owned and operated by us as an organisation established under the laws of India.
You can choose to accept the conditions after using the website. There will be no modification made in these terms and conditions that are visible on the site of Moxikart during specific time periods. www.moxikart.com
has the right to reject any user on the portal without any prior information.
User account, password and security
Once the registration process is done, you will get a password and a user ID, and then you will be solely responsible for the maintenance of your account. In case you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that means you are accepting:
- Notify on the website when there is an unauthorised use of the password or any other violation of the security
- Ensure to exit from your account every time you log in as we will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to the violation of these rules
We provide a certain number of online services through our website. One of them is giving car and inverter batteries. As soon as you place your order, we are ready to deliver the product to you at your door, and you are just responsible for making the payment after you receive the product or take up the service.
You will have to agree that you cannot reverse engineer, change copy, distribute, transmit, exhibit, execute, reproduce, publish, license, create more duplicate copies, transfer, sell any information or software from the website. Copying up to a limit or printing specific content of the site is permissible on the declaration of the source, i.e. Moxikart along with advanced written permission. In case of any doubt, it has already been mentioned that bulk reproduction and copying from the original content of the official website for any commercial as well as non-commercial purpose reasons and useless amendment of the data or information within the content of the site is not permissible.
Platform for transaction and communication
Sometimes a few websites turn out to be platforms where chatting with each other for financial transactions are done. Moxikart never was or will be a party to keep control of any deal between the users of the website.
- All terms and conditions are offered by and agreed between buyers and sellers alone. These terms generally include limitation price, shipping costs, payment modes, terms of payment, dates, periods and methods of delivery, the warranty period of specific products and services along with after sale services of products or services. Our website does not control or determine any contractual or commercial terms between the buyers and sellers.
- We do not claim to make any representation or warranty of any specifics like quality, value, stability, etc. of any product or service that has been sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the website. Moxikart does not support or promote the selling or purchasing of any product or service on the site. We do not accept any liability for any mistake or error neither on anyone’s behalf nor as the third party.
- Our website is not at all responsible for breaching of any contract between any buyer or seller. We do not assure that any particular buyer or seller would perform any transaction on our website. Moxikart is not entitled to solve any issue between two buyers and sellers.
- Moxikart does not claim to make any representation or warranty to legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc. of any of its end users. Thus, you are advised to undergo independent verification of the bona fides of some particular user that you choose to deal with on our site.
- Moxikart does not claim to take possession at any point of time for any product or service offered by any seller nor does it claim to have any right over any product or service provided to the buyer by the seller.
- Moxikart does not claim to hold any right, interest or title over any product nor it has any responsibility or liability related to any contract between buyers and sellers. Moxikart won’t have any obligation in case of any unsatisfactory or late delivery of the product or damaged goods or out of stock or unavailable products.
- We are just a platform that can be visited by the users to reach a larger platform to buy and sell products and services. Moxikart is only here to provide a place to communicate, and any sale and purchase of products or services will be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. Moxikart will never hold any right in any condition nor will have any responsibility or obligation in respect to any contract. The website will not be responsible in any condition in case of any delayed order.
- One must independently agree upon the terms and conditions of delivery of the products, payment, insurance, etc. with the sellers that you deal with.